- n a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- n the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- n a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
- n a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- n a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- n temporary living quarters
- n the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- v add details to
- v walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- v line or stuff with soft material
pad a bra
- v add padding to
pad the seat of the chair
- The directional pad and buttons correspond directly to the phone's own controls, so when you're not in a game, you can use it to browse the Web or fiddle with settings.
- For starters, that standalone number pad doubles as a remote control.
- To select something, you simply push down on the glass pad.
News & Articles
- Splash pad drought
Residents on the northwest side of the city have waited more than a year to see a splash pad open at Ray Mellert Park. City officials promised last year to build the splash pad — one of several improvements planned for the park — at an April 10 public meeting at Second Baptist Church, 451 ... Read More
June 29, 2013 - The Medina County Gazette
- Riverwalk splash pad closed for work Wednesday
The splash pad at the Bradenton Riverwalk is closed Wednesday. Crews are completing the final phase
June 26, 2013 - Bay News 9 Tampa Bay
- Table Pad Factory Introduces New Pricing on All Table Pads and Table Pad Accessories Products
Table Pad Factory is a table pad company that offers custom made table pads to the public. We have lowered our prices on all items. (PRWeb June 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10855981.htm
June 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- Phil Bredesen in FOXNews
It looks like the Lord took a Brillo pad and scrubbed the ground,said Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen, who surveyed the damage from a helicopter.
- Barack Obama in USA Today
McCain's response, Obama said, is to propose a corporate tax plan that would give "$4 billion each year to the oil companies, including $1.2 billion for ExxonMobil alone" and a gas tax holiday that Obama said would only "pad oil company...
- Ron Johnson in ITProPortal
We view this store as a kind of launching pad,Ron Johnson, senior vice president of retail operations at Apple, said on Thursday.