aggrandize : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Bush's decisions over the past eight years to go to war in Iraq, to neglect the war in Afghanistan, to aggrandize the rich and neglect the middle class created the dreadful .
- The group doing the most spectacular bombings in Iraq was named al-Qaeda in Mesopotamia by its founder, Abu Mousab al-Zarqawi, now deceased, in an attempt to aggrandize his .
- What cowardice not to acknowledge Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (I said acknowledge, not aggrandize!).
- Joe Biden in FOXNews
The idea he's part of the legislative branch is a bizarre notion invented by Cheney to aggrandize the power of a unitary executive, and look where it has gotten us,Biden said. "It has been very dangerous."
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Patriot Post
In a recent interview with Larry King, Biden said Cheney believes the vice president is part of the legislative branch in order "to aggrandize the power of a unitary executive."
- Emanuel Ringelblum in The Age
There is no reason to aggrandize or exaggerate anything about the Holocaust,said Warsaw ghetto historian Emanuel Ringelblum.