- n a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription
- n a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- n a small flat compressed cake of some substance
a tablet of soap
- n a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- TravelNote C100, the new tablet PC from Acer Moore's law holds that computers will continually get faster, but there's no corollary that says users will bother to buy them .
- What may make the tablet unique is its 80th line, which begins with the words "In three days," and includes some form of the verb "to live.
- Ever since 1900, when Archaeologist Sir Arthur Evans first discovered the hundreds of clay tablets in the ruins of King Minos' great palace at Knossos, Crete, scholars have been .
News & Articles
- Tablet Enclosures safeguards electronic components.
Made of high-impact ABS plastic that is flame retardant to UL94-VO (white) and UL94-HB (black), tablet enclosures for portable, desktop, or wall-mounted electronic applications come in sizes from 5.5 x 3.9 x 1.2 in. to 12.7 x 9.1 x 1.2 in. Tongue and groove sealing design protects against dust and moisture, and optional silicone sponge gasket imparts IP65 rating. Recessed area is designed for ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Tablet sales are the only thing keeping PC vendors alive
PC sales are in free fall and could decline nearly 10% in 2013 by some estimates. Consumers are increasingly turning to tablets, which are expected to grow by 59% this year to reach shipments of 182.5 million units. Research firm Canalys has found that demand for desktop PCs fell by 10.3% in the first quarter of 2013 and demand for notebooks declined 13.1%. The tablet market more than doubled ...
June 11, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Tablet ownership on the rise: One-third of Americans adults has a tablet
In just three years, tablet ownership has gone from 3 percent to 34 percent.
June 10, 2013 - Washington Post
- Andrew Johns in FOXSports.com
In his statement, Johns said: "I was having such a good time ...... I stupidly forget about the tablet and instead of getting rid of it I left myself in a situation I soon deeply regretted.
- Ben Cousins in Herald Sun
It's not your typical sleeping tablet,Cousins told Radio Nova.
- Steve Jobs in The Guardian
Jobs said any tablet that used a stylus "is a failure" - he wanted a tablet to be created from scratch using a glass touch screen, and that work happened before the idea of a phone. "It began with the tablet. I had this idea about having a...