- n a small aromatic or medicated candy
- n a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- Says the group's president, John Cordaro: "Consumers wouldn't use a throat lozenge for strep throat, but that same lozenge might be just right for a scratchy throat.
- People tend to use the gum and the lozenge longer and the nicotine patch shorter.
- That is a much prettier pastime than dreaming about going to Mars with a goldfish bowl over one's head and a superconcentrated food lozenge under the tongue.
News & Articles
- Ryan Braun admits to PED use, issues apology
He said he took a "cream and a lozenge" at the end of the year as he was trying to heal from a nagging injury
Aug. 27, 2013 - 1180 WHAM
- Ryan Braun finally admits drug use in 2011
Ryan Braun finally said it: He took performance-enhancing drugs. A month after suddenly abandoning his claims of innocence and accepting a 65-game suspension from Major League Baseball, the Milwaukee Brewers slugger admitted he took a cream and a lozenge containing banned substances whi...
Aug. 24, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Ryan Braun's Brewers teammates accept his apology
Braun released a statement Thursday night acknowledging for the first time that he used a cream and a lozenge containing banned substances while recovering from an injury in 2011, when he won the National League's MVP award.
Aug. 24, 2013 - Detroit News