- n the bill in a restaurant
- n sensationalist journalism
- n the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- n a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it
pull the tab to open the can
files with a red tab will be stored separately
the collar has a tab with a button hole
the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs
- n a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- You turn to the tab and continue the story until it leads to another tab.
- Select the Appearance tab 3.
- Paying for AIDS Cocktails Who should pick up the tab for the Third World? By Johanna McGeary.
News & Articles
- Woman picks up tab for 180 diners at Florida restaurant
A mystery woman who many say looked like the Florida woman who recently won the Powerball jackpot picked up the tab for 180 diners at a Plant City restaurant. It happened around 4 p.m. Sunday at BuddyFreddy's. Restaurant manager Stephanie Reaves told the Tampa Bay Times the woman looked like Gloria C. MacKenzie. She was with another woman and a younger man. They ate, then left. She returned and ...
June 12, 2013 - Local 6 Orlando
- TAB Provides Executive Coaching Services to Boston Businesses
The Alternative Board, a provider of peer advisory boards and executive coaching, seeks a seasoned business leader to operate their new office in Boston (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/TAB_Executive/Coaching_Services/prweb10805114.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Woman picks up tab for 180 at Fla. restaurant
A mystery woman who many say looked like the Florida woman who recently won the Powerball jackpot picked up the tab for 180 diners at a Plant City restaurant.
June 12, 2013 - WINK TV Southwest Florida
- Jerry Patterson in Ventura County Star
Any Texas shores impacted by the Deepwater spill will be cleaned up quickly and BP will be picking up the tab,Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson said in a news release.
- Patrick Leahy in ToTheCenter.com (blog)
Sen. Patrick Leahy, judiciary committee chairman, called the move "an insult to the US soldiers and taxpayers who paid the tab for their no-bid contracts and endured their overcharges for all these years."
- John McCain in KOLD-TV
Fellow Republican John McCain says he finds it "unacceptable that we would leave the American taxpayer with the tab of tens of billions of dollars while failing to receive any serious concessions from the industry."