- n an excavation for ore or precious stones or for archaeology
- n temporary living quarters
- n the act of digging
- Once during a bitter Depression winter, a score of shivering hoboes holed up in one of its diggings, until they were driven out by the police.
- Now, the most detailed and sympathetic picture yet of Neanderthal man comes from extensive diggings by an American-led expedition in a mountain cave near the village of Shanidar in .
- Then we hunker down to investigation scenes from some CSI: Riyadh: ditch-diggings, bullet analysis and an autopsy.
News & Articles
- Notice to readers
Mike Nichols, whose 'Badger Diggings' column appeared regularly on the Opinion page in the Sheboygan Press, has taken a new job and is no longer writing a regular column.
July 10, 2013 - Sheboygan Press
- Tom Araya in Blabbermouth.net
This is awesome,Araya stated backstage. "I guess we're part of the industry now, above ground. None of those tunnel diggings anymore. No, this is our second win actually. It's kind of exciting. We've been fortunate to have been around this...
- Bayani Fernando in ABS CBN News
The primary objective of the measure is to ease traffic along EDSA. Diggings and construction activities on EDSA is one of the primary causes of traffic snarl in the highway,Fernando said.