- n (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
he made a mint on the stock market
- n any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- n any member of the mint family of plants
- n the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- n a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- n a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- v form by stamping, punching, or printing
- s as if new
in mint condition
- Mint Julep (Goldfinger): Four fresh sprigs of mint, 2.
- Mark Kurlansky, author of 'The Food of a Younger Land', makes competing recipes for mint juleps from the 1930s.
- The Royal Canadian Mint had never seen anything like this.
News & Articles
- New York Mint secures 3-piece Gold Kangaroo, Koala and Kookaburra Proof Set from Perth Mint
New York Mint receives world exclusive on First Struck 2013 3-piece Kangaroo, Koala and Kookaburra Complete Gold Proof Sets. (PRWeb June 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10866514.htm
June 25, 2013 - PRWeb
- Linux Mint 15 XFCE and KDE Editions released
Linux User: The alternate Linux Mint spins have just been released
June 25, 2013 - Linux Today
- Body Mint All-Natural Deodorant Now Available In Pill Form as a Chlorophyll Supplement to Reduce Body Odors
Body Mint from Hawaiin Organics, LLC is a natural, ingestible, body and breath deodorizing/freshening tablet that is distributed throughout the United States. (PRWeb June 23, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10859343.htm
June 23, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ed Moy in International Herald Tribune
Metal prices have been fluctuating so wildly in recent years that the Treasury and the United States Mint need the flexibility to react quickly, if necessary, to change the materials used in the nation's coinage,said Mint Director Ed Moy.
- John Thorn in SI.com
We're not trying to produce a Sotheby's or Christie's presentation of the finest memorabilia in mint condition. We are trying to re-create an era through some of the artifacts that survived because of love,Thorn said.
- Tim Costello in Sydney Morning Herald
Every Australian loves Tim Tams and Mint Slices but we want to know the chocolate in these biscuits has been produced ethically,Mr Costello said. "We're calling on Arnott's to demonstrate that it is not indirectly supporting the worst...