flock : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a church congregation guided by a pastor
- n a group of birds
- n (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n an orderly crowd
- n a group of sheep or goats
- v move as a crowd or in a group
Tourists flocked to the shrine where the statue was said to have shed tears
- v come together as in a cluster or flock
- Nor does it have a universal leader such as the Pope the Archbishop makes no claims to infallibility and cannot dictate to his flock.
- The American flock requires much mending.
- Worse still, fewer engines mean fewer backups should a plane and a flock of birds cross paths.
News & Articles
- James Gandolfini’s Fans Flock To New Jersey Diner To Celebrate His Life
When James Gandolfini died of a massive heart attack yesterday, it only took moments for fans of the Sopranos actor to flock to the New Jersey diner that he helped make famous. The actor was vacationing in Italy when he passed away at the young age of 51. Following his death, Holsten’s Brookdale Confectionary in Bloomfield,... Read more » James Gandolfini’s Fans Flock To New Jersey Diner To ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Fans Flock to 'The Sopranos' Diner in New Jersey to Pay Tribute
Minutes after James Gandolfini fans learned of his death in Rome, they flocked to the New Jersey diner featured in the iconic final scene of the "The Sopranos" to pay tribute to the 51-year-old actor
June 20, 2013 - ABC News via Yahoo! News
- What To See at Lodi Lake
Folks flock to Lodi Lake to relax, but it`s also a place to learn about plants and animals. Alisa Becerra spends time with volunteer docents who lead morning tours, educating school-aged children about nature. …
June 20, 2013 - FOX40 Sacramento