- n a group of soldiers
- n a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- n a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- n an orderly crowd
a troop of children
- v march in a procession
- v move or march as if in a crowd
They children trooped into the room
- And what of Reid's support for a troop surge? Well, first, Democrats are split on what to do next, and there has always been a good chunk of the Senate caucus that might well .
- As Hrdy explains: "By eliminating infants in the troop that are unlikely to be his own, a usurping male hastens the mother's return to sexual receptivity and reduces the time .
- The surge's success has quieted critics, but the war's place in US politics may change as new troop levels are assessed.
News & Articles
- Irvine troop graduates six Eagle Scouts
Six teenagers from an Irvine-based Boy Scouts of America troop achieved the top rank of Eagle Scout during a ceremony last weekend. The new designation marks the end of a seven-year journey through the national organization, during which time the...
June 20, 2013 - Irvine World News
- Front Porch: Girl Scout troop's garage sale Friday and Saturday in Marysville
Remember the March story of Marysville Girl Scout Troop 42047, which had many items stolen that it had been collecting for a garage sale to help pay for a 2014 trip to Europe?
June 20, 2013 - Everett Herald
- DEXTER: Troop 447 holds 43rd annual rummage sale
DEXTER — Boy Scout Troop 447 will have their 43rd annual Huge Rummage Sale June 21-22. Doors open at 9 a.m. at the Creekside Intermediate School on Baker Road in Dexter. Fresh items come out onto the floor throughout the sale, which will be open until 9 p.m. June 21 and from 8 a.m. until noon June 22. Funds raised will help the troop with its many programs for community service, rank advancement ...
June 18, 2013 - The Dexter Leader
- President Bush in CNN International
The principle guiding my decisions on troop levels in Iraq is 'return on success' -- the more successful we are, the more American troops can return home,Bush said during a 17-minute prime-time address from the Oval Office. "In all we do,...