hurting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- v be the source of pain
- v give trouble or pain to
- v cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- v cause damage or affect negatively
- v hurt the feelings of
- v feel physical pain
Were you hurting after the accident?
- v feel pain or be in pain
- Perhaps as a result, retailers say, the disease is not hurting the product.
- Mary Meeker is hurting; venture capitalists are hurting; Morgan Stanley is hurting the Internet is not hurting.
- Kids are dazed, parents are stressed why piling it on is hurting students By Romesh Ratnesar.
News & Articles
- 'Man Of Steel' Is Going To Have One Of The Biggest Box-Office Weekends Of The Year
Harsh reviews of a darker Superman reboot aren't hurting "Man of Steel" at all. Friday midnight showings of the Zack Snyder directed film accounted for $9 million in ticket sales . Another $12 million from 7 p.m. Thursday evening screenings through advanced Wal-Mart ticket sales brought in a total haul of $21 million.
June 15, 2013 - Business Insider
- Is Apple Hurting Innovation With iOS 7?
I suppose this is possible, that Apple might be hurting innovation with iOS 7. The argument is made at Digitopoly: that by incorporating into iOS 7 innovations that have been made in various apps Apple is making future innovation in apps less likely. The message all this is sending is worrying. This creates a perception that Apple is ripping developers off and so will impact on their incentives ...
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Is This Hurting Healthcare Company Priced for a Recovery?
Is This Hurting Healthcare Company Priced for a Recovery?
June 13, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Tiger Wood in Montreal Gazette
But the most telling aspect of what Woods said, and which leads one to believe he truly was sincere, was this: "I knew my actions were wrong, but I convinced myself that normal rules didn't apply. I never thought about who I was hurting. Instead, I...
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
It's not surprising that the market is hurting as a consequence,Obama said.
- Roger Federer in Herald Scotland
When you are hurting,he said, "it's just a combination of many things. You just don't feel as comfortable. You cannot concentrate on each and every point because you do feel the pain sometimes. Then you play differently than the way you...