husbandman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who operates a farm
- The iron features of Il Duce seemed those of a stern husbandman as he guided his old-fashioned plow drawn by two white oxen past purring cinema cameras; but to relieve and .
- There he worked with erratic energy as husband husbandman.
- A husbandman who planted a vineyard, drank of the wine, and was drunken.
News & Articles
- Bible Study: Just a Deep Thought
We have so many today preaching with no foundation for what they say. John 15:1, Jesus said “I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.” Jesus does nothing without the Father’s consent. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away.
Aug. 14, 2013 - ShelbyInfo.com