- v deem to be
- v give careful consideration to
- v take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- v show consideration for; take into account
The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient
- v think about carefully; weigh
They considered the possibility of a strike
- v judge or regard; look upon; judge
- v look at attentively
- v look at carefully; study mentally
- v regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem
- s carefully weighed
a considered opinion
- Adults with a BMI greater than 30 are considered obese.
- If a flu pandemic emerges, surgical masks should be considered by anyone entering a crowd, federal health officials said.
- Under the academys rules, films nominated for best animated feature are automatically considered eligible for best picture.
News & Articles
- Supreme Court says people must be able to hire and fire to be considered a supervisor
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court says people must be able to hire and fire people to be considered a supervisor in a discrimination lawsuit. The justices made the 5-4 ruling on Monday as it threw out Maetta Vance's appeal.
June 24, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- CFTC Seeks Deeper View Of Liquidity Provided By High-Frequency Traders - Chilton
(Kitco News) - A deeply liquid market is considered a sign of a healthy market with lots of participants, but a Commodity Futures Trading Commission official said all liquidity may not be the same and could be distorting markets.
June 24, 2013 - Forbes
- Weidman’s Words of Wisdom
Considered to be the biggest threat to Anderson Silva’ nearly seven year reign atop the middleweight division, Chris Weidman gets his shot at championship gold on July 6 in Las Vegas when he meets “The Spider” in the main event of UFC 162. And while his five UFC wins show what the New Yorker can do on fight night, the below quotes take you into the mindset of the number one 185-pound contender .
June 24, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Barack Obama in msnbc.com
I did not appreciate what I considered to be a ridiculous spectacle during the congressional hearings into this matter,Obama said. "The American people could not have been impressed by that display and I certainly wasn't."
- Rupert Murdoch in guardian.co.uk
In his statement yesterday, Mr Murdoch said: "I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project. We are very sorry for any pain that his has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."
- Sarah Palin in Raw Story
Calling the president's move "unbelievable," Palin told Fox News' Sean Hannity that "no administration in America's history would, I think, ever have considered such a step that we just found out President Obama is supporting today."