- n an instance of deliberate thinking
I need to give it a good think
- v judge or regard; look upon; judge
I think he is very smart
I think that he is her boyfriend
- v expect, believe, or suppose
he didn't think to find her in the kitchen
- v use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere
- v recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
I can't think what her last name was
- v imagine or visualize
Just think--you could be rich one day!
- v focus one's attention on a certain state
- v have in mind as a purpose
She didn't think to harm me
- v decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
Can you think what to do next?
- v ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- v dispose the mind in a certain way
Do you really think so?
- v have or formulate in the mind
think good thoughts
- v be capable of conscious thought
Man is the only creature that thinks
- v bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- One would think if "conservatives" truly wanted to limit abortions and STD's, they would be all for contraception and comprehensive sex ed.
- Do you think that it is your responsibility to prove that black men can succeed despite being discriminated against? Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:: I think that, as a parent, I have a job .
- I think strangely enough, as a Scottish person, I come from the northern hemisphere, and Wisconsin sort've falls into the Northern Hemisphere in some ways, and I think that affects .
News & Articles
- Dining Out: Authentic Greek food at Think Greek
Think Greek Grill & Yogurt Bar serves authentic Greek fare at reasonable prices.
June 21, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Think Twice Before Investing in Bitcoins
The more I think about the Bitcoin phenomenon, the more intrigued I am. The creators of the Bitcoin have established a new, virtual currency that's internationally accepted. Additionally, we now have legitimate and seasoned technology investors who are investing in Bitcoin startups. This fact alone makes me take the idea of a virtual currency more seriously.
June 20, 2013 - E-Commerce Times
- Think Big Disagrees with Ashton Kutcher's Views on Twitter
Think Big disagrees with Ashton Kutcher's remarks that Facebook is more effective than Twitter when it comes to promoting businesses online. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10736834.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dwyane Wade in Yahoo! Sports (blog)
I think I'm happy that I have the owner that I have here in Miami,Wade told The Associated Press late Thursday night. "I'm happy Micky Arison is my owner. I couldn't believe it. I'm speechless. It's very unfortunate and I think it makes...
- Joe Barton in TIME
I want the record to be absolutely clear that I think BP is responsible for this accident,Barton told the AP. "If anything I said this morning has been misconstrued, in opposite effect, I want to apologize for that misconstruction."
- Lindsay Lohan in New York Daily News
Still, the three-time rehab alum made a weepy plea to LA Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel, saying, "I'm not taking this as a joke. It's my life, and it's my career, and it's something I have worked for my entire life. I don't want you to think I...