imagine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- v expect, believe, or suppose
I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel
- Try to imagine this: a mainstream American movie, rife with violent and often murderous behavior, yet so densely plotted, so richly peopled, that you can't summarize it in a .
- One way to make this concrete is to imagine that on some far planet (Mars, let's say) all the symbols used to write math books happen by some amazing coincidence to look .
- E-Mail a Friend In 1997 a team of Japanese engineers dared to imagine a computer so powerful that it could keep track of everything in the world at once steaming rain forests .
News & Articles
- ‘Imagine A Future’ on BET July 5
P&G’s newest venture in its ”My Black is Beautiful” campaign – a 30-minute documentary called “Imagine A Future” – premieres on BET at 10 p.m. July 5. The film was screened Tuesday at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. See business writer Josh Pichler’s story about the screening and P&G’s 6-year-old “My Black is Beautiful” initiative, an untraditional marketing model designed not ...
June 12, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Imagine sessions look at data, ideas
By Dave Hodges | Democrat business editor | @TallyBiz on Twitter -- The Imagine Tallahassee visioning process took another step forward Monday, with participants exploring ideas for making the community better and how they could be accomplished.
June 11, 2013 - Tallahassee Democrat
- Help "Imagine Tallahassee" At Community Roundtable
Imagine Tallahassee is asking community citizens to register to attend one of the upcoming community roundtables on June 10.
June 10, 2013 - WCTV Tallahassee
- John McCain in Leading The Charge
War supporter John McCain, who will be the GOP nominee, said: "Our goal - my goal - is an Iraq that no longer needs American troops. And I believe we can achieve that goal, perhaps sooner than many imagine. But I also believe that to promise a...
- Roger Federer in The Associated Press
I have almost no words anymore watching this,Federer said. "It's beyond anything I've ever seen and could imagine. I don't know how their bodies must feel the next day, the next week, the next month. This is incredible tennis."
- Tim Howard in Lewiston Sun Journal
I'm sure they were excited in bars back home. I can only imagine it was pretty intense,Howard said. "We're a resilient side, you know. We're a tough side and on our day we can put a good performance in."