turn over :
- v place into the hands or custody of
- v cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- v move by turning over or rotating
- v turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- v do business worth a certain amount of money
- v cause to move around a center so as to show another side of
- v turn from an upright or normal position
- v turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- v think about carefully; weigh
News & Articles
- Bristol Borough Council votes to turn over its summer camp program to 21st Century Learning Center
BRISTOL BOROUGH - The council voted at its meeting Monday night to turn over its Kindergarten-to-Grade-three summer program to the Bristol Borough 21st Century Community Learning Center. The borough will pay the center $24,000 for the July 8 to Aug. 29 program. The cost is higher than the $21,000 the borough pays for its own summer camp, but that lasts only six weeks.
June 12, 2013 - Bristol Pilot
- DA says Forsyth schools fail to turn over reports
DA says Forsyth schools fail to turn over reports WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — The Forsyth County district attorney says it appears that about 20 possible crimes were not reported to law enforcement by local school officials. O'Neill in 2010 asked the State Bureau of Investigation to investigate whether the school system had properly reported school crimes and inappropriate teacher behavior to law ...
June 12, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Ruling clears way for N.J. to turn lottery over to private operator
The Christie administration can sign a contract that will turn over management of New Jersey’s lottery to a private operator, the state Appellate Division said Tuesday.
June 11, 2013 - The Record