- v utter `tsk,' `tut,' or `tut-tut,' as in disapproval
- Britons who dearly love a Lord tut-tutted in dismay last week.
- He could tut-tut with a smile: "Have you noticed," he asked just before this year's Super Bowl, "some players with hair that sticks from under their helmets?".
- Some of these Christians (like the German-American Bund, the Christian Mobilizers), have actually been tut-tutted by Father Coughlin.
News & Articles
- A fish tale that’s true: The story of Philip Tuttle, the 90-year-old lobsterman who survived the siking of his boat
Philip Tuttle saw an opportunity and took it. With his wife preoccupied upstairs, he quickly scribbled a note — “Headed out to look for a trap. Be back shortly.” — and headed toward his boat Saturday afternoon.
June 13, 2013 - Boston Globe
- ‘It’s not my time’ said 90-year-old lobsterman who jumped from sinking ship
Philip Tuttle, 90, of Great Island in Harpswell swam for it when his boat, the Queen Tut, foundered on a ledge and sank Saturday while he was tending lobster traps.
June 12, 2013 - The Lewiston Sun Journal
- Nation + World
In this handout photo provided by Verian Tuttle that was taken Sunday, June 9, 2013, the lobsterboat "Queen Tut" owned by Philip Tuttle is floated and towed to a dock in Harpswell, Maine.
June 12, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Zahi Hawass in Earthtimes
Dallas is a perfect place for King Tut,said Zahi Hawass, secretary general of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities. "I want everyone in Texas to know that the boy king is coming to town, and I personally invite everyone to see this great...
- John Norman in Dallas Morning News
Tut mania is back,said John Norman, president of Arts and Exhibitions International, an organizer of the exhibit.
- John Hickenlooper in Salt Lake Tribune
This is the first time many citizens will be exposed to the King Tut narrative,said Denver mayor John Hickenlooper. "This exhibit will open people's eyes at a remarkable new level. This is a continuous culture unmatched in the history of...