- v straighten up or out; make straight
- v unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- v free from flexure
unbend a bow
- v make less taut
- v become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- v release from mental strain, tension, or formality
unbend the mind from absorbing too much information
- That's one of the purposes of my book, to try to unbend the twisted story, the story that has been bent into so many shapes that we can no longer tell fact from fiction.
- Bouche is not one to portray the bellhop or the country maid, but flies straight to the inmost circle of society, where the crustiest tycoons really do unbend, all wives are .
- Not until the final putt had been sunk did Ben unbend.
News & Articles
- Samsung and LG Show Off Curved TVs That You Can Bend Yourself
That title is misleading. You are not expected to bend the screens of these TV using your own strength. There are, however, buttons on each remote that you can use to make the screens bend and unbend at your whim, all the while cackling like a maniacal supervillain in your man-lair. Here’s a quick video of Samsung’s TV getting a workout: Blink and you’ll miss it, right? And here’s a photo from ...
Jan. 10, 2014 - Techland
- Jeff Hartwig in Jefferson County Journal
Every muscle in your body is tensed and flexed at the same time ...... and yet when you find that good position as the pole starts to unbend all of a sudden your body feels weightless,said Hartwig, who still holds the US Indoor record (19-9)....