- v reverse the winding or twisting of
unwind a ball of yarn
- v separate the tangles of
- v become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- v cause to feel relaxed
- Trying to unwind after a few days of intense training in August, the basketball sensation had just taken a ride on the roller coaster atop the Stratosphere towerhe was lucky .
- Like his comrades, he slept late, guzzled orange juice and fresh milk, tried to unwind and get toned up.
- Alex Manikas, 63, a sheet metal worker from Michigan, goes to the Baghdad Country Club to unwind every Saturday night after working his six-day a week, 12 hour a day job building .
News & Articles
- Barclaycard Unwind Offers the Chance to Win Tickets to See Barry Gibb
Barclaycard Unwind's most recent prize draw gives fans the opportunity to win one of two pairs of event tickets to see the iconic Barry Gibb perform live at the LG Arena in Birmingham on Saturday 21 September....
June 14, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- BeBevCo's KOMA Unwind Noted as One of Six Top Selling Relaxation Drinks in Bloomberg Businessweek
STATESVILLE, N.C., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bebida Beverage Company (OTC markets: BBDA) (BeBevCo), a developer, manufacturer and marketer of liquid relaxation and energy products, announced today that the company's flagship product, KOMA Unwind is featured in an article by Maura...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Barclaycard Unwind Hosts Exclusive Prize Draw Offering Tickets to See Paramore at the LG Arena
LONDON, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Barclaycard Unwind's latest prize draw offers customers the chance to win three pairs of event tickets to see American rock band Paramore perform at Birmingham's LG ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- EW Scripps in guardian.co.uk
Scripps said it has been working with MediaNews on "a plan to unwind the partnership" since mid-January, the deadline for offers.
- Francois Fillon in Washington Post
Sarkozy "will retire to somewhere in France to unwind a little ...... and to start organizing and preparing his teams," Fillon told TF1 television.
- Ben Bernanke in International Herald Tribune
If a federal agency had had such tools on Sept. 16, they could have been used to put AIG into conservatorship, unwind it slowly, protect policyholders and impose haircuts on creditors and counterparties,Mr. Bernanke told lawmakers.