- v become or cause to become unobstructed
The chemical that we poured down the drain unclogged it
- It would provide immediate consumer stimulus, a direct jolt that might unclog the commercial arteries.
- Once the bill is signed into law, Paulson will have many options open to him on how to unclog the credit markets, which Senator Judd Gregg, the top negotiator on the bill for .
- Motorists like to joke that it took the International Monetary Fund to unclog Bangkok's notoriously jammed thoroughfares and, indeed, cars today make trips in 15 minutes that a .
News & Articles
- Pilot programs tackle border bottlenecks
New methods and technologies need to be utilized to unclog the U.S.-Mexico commercial ports of entry ...
June 10, 2013 - Albuquerque Journal
- Chemicals cause vapor cloud at Medway Mill
A state Hazardous Materials Response Unit was called to a hair salon at the Medway Mill on Friday morning after chemicals used to unclog a drain mixed with hair products, creating a vapor cloud.
June 8, 2013 - The Milford Daily News
- Kevin Rudd in Stock and Land
The measures I have announced today are part of also international measures designed to unclog the arteries of the global financial system,Mr Rudd said.
- Henry Paulson in Bloomberg
I am confident this legislation gives us the flexibility to unclog our financial markets,Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson said in an e-mailed statement.