- v utter `tsk,' `tut,' or `tut-tut,' as in disapproval
- Journalism professors raised themselves up on their suede elbow patches to tsk-tsk.
- There's a pusillanimous, don't-blame-me quality to simply giving the President the keys, inviting him to take the wheel and then tsk-tsk'ing if he wrecks the thing.
- They make up this crap out of thin air knowing that the beltway is going to blog about it and write about it and tsk tsk about it and get that wild story out there and knowing that .
- Mobutu Sese Seko in Guardian Unlimited
Tsk tsk, my son, I always told you,Mobutu says. "Never build roads."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Washington Post
Let us not mix the TSK (Turkish Armed Forces) up with politics. Let it stay in its place. Because all our institutions conduct their duties in line with what is set out in the constitution,Erdogan said in an interview on Kanal D late on...
- Ilker Basbug in HULIQ
...same newspaper also writes that the Chief of General Staff Gen. Ä°lker BaÅŸbuÄŸ said in a message published on the General Staff Web site congratulating the nation on the occasion of Victory Week that "The Turkish Armed Forces [TSK] will...