- v embody the essential characteristics of or be a typical example of
- v express indirectly by an image, form, or model; be a symbol
- To many Americans, these activities typify a leaderless, formless and wildly eclectic movement that is variously called sensitivity training, encounter, "therapy for normals .
- At Thursday's rally, the sharp divisions that typify Serbian politics were nowhere to be seen, as leaders from across the spectrum united in a massive show of force to protest .
- The Thurmonds typify a tendency of many May-December couples: they strive to be more normal than normal.
News & Articles
- Condemnation process checks neglect
Ten residential structures which have been re-condemned by the Hope City Board of Directors typify the process by which formal condemnation keeps property neglect in check.
June 18, 2013 - Hope Star