- v keep company with; hang out with
- v arrange or order by classes or categories
- s consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
an arrangement of assorted spring flowers
- s of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity
- A small group of soldiers from assorted countries stood at attention and saluted as the flags rose and fell.
- With its fractured account of junkies and assorted urban desperadoes, its fang-baring humor and its sudden excursions into sheer hallucination, it instantly made him the depraved .
- Haakonsen grasps his plastic bag of award loot--gift certificates, lift tickets, stickers and assorted boarding goodies--and hurls it into the writhing mass of teenagers.
News & Articles
- $200,000 Worth Of Jewelry Reportedly Taken From New Canaan Home
NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan woman believes $200,000 worth of jewelry has been taken from her home, police said. A woman reported that 18 pieces of assorted jewelry, including rings, earrings and necklaces, were missing from her Avalon Drive East home on June 17, Sgt. ...
June 24, 2013 - The Daily New Canaan
- Gardener's Delight: White Flower Farm's Open House Is Saturday
Munching on freshly made cucumber sandwiches and sipping homemade iced tea while gazing at the brilliant hues and delightful shapes of assorted flowers, shrubs and trees sounds like one nice way to spend an early summer afternoon.
June 23, 2013 - Litchfield County Times
- Punter Kluwe Muses On Life, The Universe And 'Sparkleponies'
Oakland Raiders punter Chris Kluwe is known for his colorful opinions and his vocal support of gay marriage. His musings are now collected in a new book, Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies: On Myths, Morons, Free Speech, Football and Assorted Absurdities .
June 23, 2013 - NPR
- Graeme Samuel in The Age
The product is sold in packets of 20 assorted colour links and is promoted as for ages Birth Plus,ACCC chairman Graeme Samuel said. "With the exception of the black and white Link-a-Doo, the other package items are solid single colours....
- John Kerry in USA Today
Kerry, a decorated Vietnam War veteran, said his comments at Pasadena City College in Southern California were distorted by "assorted right-wing nut jobs."