- s consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
sundry sciences commonly known as social"- I.A.Richards
- He's been arrested with cocaine, heroin, marijuana, not to mention various and sundry pills.
- Obama is in a mediasphere that includes broadcast, cable, blogs, Twitter and sundry home-entertainment boxes.
- And in spite of the trepidations of many and sundry movie executives, I knew it was a no-brainer to hire him to direct the third Mission: Impossible.
News & Articles
- May 2013 Radford land transfers
The following land transfers were registered in the city of Radford in May (with the seller, the buyer, the location, the amount of compensation in the transaction and the date): Robert L. Poff and others to NRV Triple J LLC, sundry, Radford, $1,040,000, May 23. NRV Property Rentals LLC to East Radford Development Corporation, Lots [...]
June 17, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Craig James in The Age
The Reserve Bank over the last couple of months has surprised all and sundry with the size of its cuts, you can't rule out even a 1.25 percentage point cut,Commonwealth Securities senior analyst Craig James said.
- William Bradford in WorldNetDaily
The experience that was had in this common course and condition, tried sundry years ...... that by taking away property, and bringing community into common wealth, would make them happy and flourishing - as if they were wiser than God,...
- Gordon Nuttall in The Australian
This MP, a former minister who served in the Beattie cabinet with Nuttall, said it was "dumb" to call him before the parliament "as he will unload on all and sundry -- he's got nothing to lose". "And what a good look this will be for us --...