assort : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v keep company with; hang out with
- v arrange or order by classes or categories
- Their energy is a cause for celebration, and so, equally, is the power of the human mind to absorb, assimilate and assort all these phenomena.
- Besides the Manet, rated as fine as the Dejeuner sur I'Herbe in the Louvre, Collector Dale's loan contained an assort ment of top-flight Renoirs, Degas and Corots, two Courbets, a .
- Surrounding Multimillionaire Coburn are a number of pleasant young people, including Piper Laurie, Rock Hudson, Gigi Perreau and an enthusiastic assort ment of sheiks and shebas.
News & Articles
- A scary thought: This Halloween will mark the end of new Windows 7 consumer PCs [updated]
If you want a new PC but would prefer to get one with Windows 7 instead of Windows 8, then you’d better realize that your window is slowly closing. Paul Thurrott writes that Microsoft has officially set a deadline of October 31st, 2014 as the last day it will allow manufacturing partners to preload the assort Home editions of Windows 7 onto new machines. After that point, every new consumer ...
Feb. 14, 2014 - BGR News via Yahoo! News