wicked : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a morally bad in principle or practice
- s having committed unrighteous acts
- s intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
under wicked fire from the enemy's guns
a wicked cough
- s naughtily or annoyingly playful
a wicked prank
- s highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
a wicked stench
- Ever since then, Witnesses have longed for the end of "this wicked system of things" and the beginning of the millennium.
- A wicked chart rates the all-time highest BAC (breath alcohol content) levels of sports figures arrested for drunk driving.
- The first prototype had a wicked death wobble in the rear wheel.
News & Articles
- Totally Wicked Sends E-cigarette to each Member of the European Parliament in Fight against TPD
BLACKBURN, England, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UK based electronic cigarette manufacturer Totally Wicked Ltd, has taken the decision to send all 754 MEPs an electronic cigarette. Accompanying the e-cigarette ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Wicked Courage holds on to win Ruidoso Derby
Andrew Smith's Wicked Courage raced erratically but was controlled by jockey Cody Jensen, who had 10 screws and a plate surgically placed in his left collarbone 18 days ago, to hold on and win a tight Grade 1, $822,603 Ruidoso Derby on Saturday afternoon.
June 11, 2013 - Ruidoso News
- The Patriots' Wicked Signing
Watch The Patriots' Wicked Signing video online. News and opinion video from The NYTimes including breaking news, investigative reporting, national and international coverage. Style and celebrity video.
June 11, 2013 - New York Times
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Newsweek
This wicked man desires to harm the Iranian nation. (Bush) made plans, moved into Afghanistan and then Iraq, and announced that Iran was the third target,Ahmadinejad said. "I tell him ...... your era has come to an end. With the grace of...
- Warren Jeffs in Houston Chronicle
There is this belief that all those other worlds are only being temporarily prevented by wicked governments or by heavy crises or by their own barbarity or incomprehension from taking the way of Western pluralistic democracy and from adopting the... Alexander Solzhenitsyn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHd77UGtDcqPW9VWYt8EFrRSkE2PQ Santa Cruz Sentinel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/world/ci_10090971&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHCpSkCjgcit6XaE-B1OZL6miSCjw Aug 4, 2008
110195 144530 wicked I was immoral with a sister and a daughter when I was younger, so the Lord showed me I'm one of the most wicked men on the face of the Earth since father Adam's time," Jeffs said on Jan. 24.