- a morally excellent
- s in a state of sexual virginity
- Our great Mikado, virtuous man, When he to rule our land began, Resolved to try a plan whereby .
- His morality was built on a sincere belief in leading a virtuous life, serving the country he loved and hoping to achieve salvation through good works.
- In what he calls a "virtuous circle," the company markets organic products such as cookies and soups made from the produce grown by his own farm and from ingredients sourced from .
News & Articles
- Theft leaves downtown Lafayette bicycle shop out over $6K
Three bicycles worth more than $6,000 were stolen from Lafayette's Virtuous Cycles over the weekend.
June 11, 2013 - Journal & Courier
- Happy 50th Birthday, Johnny Depp: A Hotness Fugtrospective
A lot of global loins are depressed today to know that Johnny Depp has turned 50, and if that’s true — and apparently it is — then the virtues of math mean that you, [insert your name here], are actually [insert decidedly non-virtuous math here].
June 10, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- When Market Incentives Undermine Morality
The Greek philosophers were not entirely wrong about markets. When they reward cooperation, people become more obliging and virtuous -- but markets don’t always reward it. Though on balance they have greatly improved our moral behavior, they can also degrade it.
June 9, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Yayi Boni in Sydney Morning Herald
By making spectrum available for auction, the Administration will enable the wireless industry to invest billions of dollars to purchase the licensed spectrum, and billions more to build and upgrade the networks that fuel our 'virtuous cycle' of... Steve Largent http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Largent&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHhS6bJrphIvBQxBq7MCwLLBlDuAw Politico http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/39114.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGreno24AyuMpasaRw-c-Q_RkMGVA Jun 28, 2010
108122 141849 virtuous The visit of the president is a symbol," Yayi said through an interpreter. "He is here to support the countries which strive to be virtuous, the governments which accept to work on behalf of their people."
- Susan Faludi in Prince George Citizen
By September 12, our culture was already reworking a national tragedy into a national fantasy of virtuous might and triumph,Faludi writes. "No doubt, the fantasy consoled many. But rather than make us any safer, it misled us into danger,...