- s naughtily or annoyingly playful
teasing and worrying with impish laughter
- In his 1978 breakthrough, Yuen Wo-ping's Drunken Master, Chan played the real-life kung-fu hero Wong Fei-hung as an impish young man in need of a sifu (teacher) who could purify his .
- Just Jobs here, wearing shorts and an impish grin.
- It's a little impish, yes, but also engaging, like the offbeat advertising campaigns dreamed up at Bogusky's Miami firm, Crispin Porter Bogusky.
News & Articles
- Audra McDonald delights at Colonial
Audra McDonald delights at Colonial Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 12:58 pm, Tuesday, June 18, 2013 About an hour into her sold-out, 90-minute concert at the Colonial Theatre on Saturday night, the remarkable Broadway singer and actress Audra McDonald was feeling impish, and she ...
June 19, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Nigel Worthington in Belfast Newsletter
Niall's impish and he exciting,said Worthington, who was delighted with his team's performance against a side who waltzed through their qualifying group en-route to South Africa. "He has grown in confidence. I always knew there was...
- Suze Rotolo in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Bobby had an impish charm that older women found endearing,writes Rotolo, who was three years his junior. "He had a touch of arrogance, a good dose of paranoia, and a wonderful sense of the absurd. But Bobby was also tough and focused and...
- Jack Black in Ottawa Citizen
Dewey's meeting with the Beatles in India is one of the memorable comic moments of the year: When Paul McCartney (Jack Black) says to John Lennon, "I'm sick of you being so dark when I'm so impish and whimsical," you can practically feel the...