- s naughtily or annoyingly playful
- Cacareco got on the ballot through the offices of some prankish students who printed 200,000 ballots.
- In the giddy days of the New Frontier and after, she was known as the prankish clown of the clan, the exuberant athlete ready for any gambol, the nonstop, miniskirted .
- Cerny, a proud provocateur, recently won some notoriety with a prankish sculpture at the European Union headquarters in Brussels mocking European stereotypes the giant piece .
News & Articles
- Water Cooler: Pop Culture Fun, July 21
Here are a few tidbits in pop culture that caught our eye last week. \u25A0 The National Transportation Safety Board blames a summer intern for a mix-up that led to a San Francisco TV station running racist, obviously prankish names of the purported pilots
July 21, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal