- s characterized by iniquity; wicked because it is believed to be a sin
he said it was sinful to wear lipstick
- s having committed unrighteous acts
a sinful person
- s far more than usual or expected
- If gay marriages are legalized, I am prepared to spend the rest of my life in prison rather than support sinful behavior.
- Houteff had become obsessed with passages in the Book of Ezekiel in which an angel of God divides the faithful from the sinful before Jerusalem's .
- I think there are times where a sinful lifestyle can lead to a disease in our bodies.
News & Articles
- June 20, 2013 / Worship
Many of us have misconceptions when it comes to punishment for sin. Some believe that our adversities in life are a measure of how sinful we are. More...
June 19, 2013 - The News-Reporter
- Mike Huckabee in Washington Post
Also in the wide-ranging AP questionnaire in 1992, Huckabee said, "I feel homosexuality is an aberrant, unnatural, and sinful lifestyle, and we now know it can pose a dangerous public health risk."
- Pope Benedict XVI in Los Angeles Times
You have suffered grievously and I am truly sorry,Benedict said, addressing himself to Irish Catholics who suffered "sinful and criminal" abuse at the hands of priests, brothers and nuns and a botched response by their superiors.
- Rowan Williams in The Age
Because I am an ordinary sinful human being, I fear the situation slipping out of my control,Williams said in an ITV documentary about Canterbury Cathedral, mother church of the deeply divided Anglican communion.