- n the activity of supplying or providing something
- v give something useful or necessary to
- v circulate or distribute or equip with
- v give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- v state or say further
- Bowing to the German government, the company supplying the embattled regime with its hyper-inflating bank notes has stopped deliveries.
- Only Russia, Qatar and Iran have a long-term gas-supplying capability.
- There's little doubt that the Iranians have free run of much of Iraq; are supplying arms and ammunition to Shi'a militias; and are committed to seeing the United States fail in .
- Matan Vilnai in FOXNews
We want to stop supplying electricity to them, stop supplying them with water and medicine, so that it would come from another place,Vilnai said.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in NewsBlaze
In April 2010, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in response to Syria's weapons shipment to Hezbollah, "All states must stop supplying weapons to terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and Hamas. Every rocket smuggled into southern Lebanon or...
- Orrin Hatch in International Herald Tribune
Sen. Orrin Hatch, a Republican from Utah, told a World Economic Forum panel discussion on Iraq's future that during a trip last week to Iraq, he saw "evidence that Iran was supplying weapons and bomb-making components to Iraqi terrorists."