- n a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- v make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of
We added two students to that dorm room
She added a personal note to her letter
- v state or say further
- v bestow a quality on
The music added a lot to the play
This adds a light note to the program
- v make an addition by combining numbers
- v determine the sum of
- v constitute an addition
This paper will add to her reputation
- Click below to add PTI widgets to your profile page, web page or personal blog.
- Looking for a way to add taste while cutting calories? Chef David Burke, known for his Willie Wonkalike creations at New York City restaurant davidburkedonatella, has created a .
- He reckons to add 200 stores this year through expansion and the acquisition of smaller retailers.
- Mitch McConnell in The Associated Press
The only reason the unemployment extension hasn't passed is because Democrats simply refuse to pass a bill that doesn't add to the debt,said Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.
- Steve Carell in Los Angeles Times (blog)
It doesn't certainly mean the end of the show,he said. "I think it's just a dynamic change to the show, which could be a good thing, actually. Add some new life and some new energy ...... I see it as a positive in general for the show."