bring : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
This brings me to the main point
- v cause to come into a particular state or condition
bring water to the boiling point
- v cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- v go or come after and bring or take back
Could you bring the wine?
- v bring into a different state
- v be accompanied by
Can I bring my cousin to the dinner?
- v advance or set forth in court
bring charges", "institute proceedings
- v bestow a quality on
She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings
- v be sold for a certain price
- v attract the attention of
- v induce or persuade
- A SERENER WILLIAMS: The singer-songwriter's new album brings the noise and the pain.
- In California, raw dairy products are available in grocery stores, while Illinois consumers can buy them directly from farms if they bring their own containers.
- This page utilizes Flash to bring you a Mutlimedia experience.
News & Articles
- Google has new plan to bring more people internet access
Google has come up with a way to bring internet access to people in the world who can’t afford it or live in a remote area. Its called “Project Loon” and will launch giant balloons — with network hardware in …
June 17, 2013 - WPIX 11 New York
- Watch/Listen: M.I.A. Previews "Bring the Noize"
M.I.A. will debut her new track "Bring the Noize" tomorrow via BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe . If you're feeling impatient, a snippet of the song is looping over on her website . She also shared the below Vines, which feature portions of the track's forthcoming music video. Watch a 2008 interview with M.I.A. via Pitchfork.tv:
June 16, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Jets bring in veteran tight end Kellen Winslow
Jets bring in veteran tight end Kellen Winslow
June 14, 2013 - CBS Sports
- Chris Bosh in Toronto Sun
It's not about the money,Bosh said. "It's not about anything else, except for winning. We're going to bring winning to Miami."
- Larry King in AFP
With this chapter closing I'm looking forward to the future and what my next chapter will bring, but for now it's time to hang up my nightly suspenders,he said, referring to his trademark attire.
- Amare Stoudemire in Washington Post
No one wanted to make the first move,Stoudemire told reporters in New York, "and I feel confident enough to take that first step and hopefully now we can bring a few guys in to join me."