- n a component that is added to something to improve it
- n a supplementary component that improves capability
- The site has more than 30,000 add-on applications among them, games, interactive maps and quizzes to bling out your personal page (or spam your friends), and a redesign .
- The iPhone has the most elegant user interface of any phone I've seen, and its add-on apps make it more than just a toy you'll soon outgrow.
- Look out, surfers: there's a wave of controversy headed your way over the latest version of the Google Toolbar, a popular Web browser add-on that attaches a search box and an extra .
News & Articles
- Preston Middle School Students use Presente3D to further their STEM Education through 3D
Middle school students from Preston Middle School in Fort Collins, Colorado are using Presente3D, stereoscopic 3D-add-on for Microsoft PowerPoint, in the classroom for advancement of STEM Education by incorporating 3D into every day education. The students, a mix of 6th, 7th and 8th graders, were able to easily create 3D stereoscopic presentations with Presente3D's add-on for Microsoft ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Eye is a $59 add-on, PS4 packs an upgradable 500GB HDD inside (updated)
While the US press release for the PlayStation 4 mentioned details about games, used games and pricing, it did not confirm all of the specs for the console. In Japan however, a more detailed press release clears up a few things. Sony's console is packing a 500GB hard drive ( same as the Xbox One ), and it will not include the camera module, which is a $59 (£44 and €49) add-on for the $399 box ...
June 11, 2013 - Engadget
- Smart ERP Solutions Achieves Oracle Exadata Ready and Oracle Exalogic Ready Status
Add-on solutions from Smart ERP Solutions for Oracle’s PeopleSoft including HCM and Financials applications are supported and ready to run on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10815527.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb