accessory : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
- n a supplementary component that improves capability
- n someone who helps another person commit a crime
- s aiding and abetting in a crime
he was charged with being accessory to the crime
- s furnishing added support
- It was offered for a while with a gasoline-burner heater located in the front "trunk," a common but dangerously dumb accessory at the time.
- They considered the evidence as sufficient to prove that he knew about and was involved in the preparation of the plan to hijack the planes and is hence guilty of accessory in 246 counts of murder.
- Her influence can be seen in the clothing and accessory selections that make it from the runways to the store.
News & Articles
- Avon Looks At Revising Regulations On In-Law Apartments
Follow Your Town News On The Courant's Avon Facebook Page The town is considering new regulations that would permit larger accessory – or "in-law" -- apartments in town but put more requirements on homeowners who have them.
June 21, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford
- Most Wanted: Albert Jamar Bell
Summerville Police are looking for 19 year old Albert Jamar Bell. Bell is wanted on charges of accessory after the fact of attempted murder and burglary 1st degree. Police say on May 23, 2013, Bell drove an armed gunman to an apartment on Pintail Drive. Investigators say Bell waited outside while a woman was shot during a robbery and later picked up the suspected shooter.
June 21, 2013 - Live 5 News Charleston
- The NEW CognitiveTPG Spill Guard!
CognitiveTPG is pleased to introduce a new accessory designed to provide their A798 and A799 receipt printers with an added level of protection from environmental hazards. The easy to install spill guard retails for $20 and offers supplementary defense against daily spills and splashes that are particularly inherent to the hospitality food service industry.
June 20, 2013 - RetailSolutionsOnline
- Sarah Jessica Parker in TheNewsTribune.com
And there is no favorite designer or accessory as there is Manolo Blahnik for Carrie - there are so many talented and exciting designers, I could not possibly choose one favorite,Parker said Friday, sporting a white petticoat with a black...
- Webbe in Washington Post
Guns have gone from the domain of the crack-cocaine dealers to now being an everyday accessory, a fashionable accessory, that young people want to be seen with, unfortunately,said Claudia Webbe, vice chair of an independent panel which...
- Robbie Bach in FOX News
With its continued momentum in games, accessories and digital entertainment via our leading online service Xbox LIVE, and record-setting games and accessory attach rates, evidence is everywhere that Xbox 360 is thriving,Bach said.