- v grant credentials to
- v provide or send (envoys or embassadors) with official credentials
- v ascribe an achievement to
- s given official approval to act
an accredited college
- When the envoys accredited to the Holy See were invited by diplomatic custom to present their credentials to the new Pope, Pape and Girdvainis received no invitations.
- He added that his Government would be pleased to receive the Minister accredited by the Government of Colombia.
- Joint Commission International, a non-profit that certifies the safety and record of hospitals, has accredited some 200 foreign medical facilities, many in Spain, Brazil, Saudi .
News & Articles
- Peirce College Elects Two New Members to Board of Trustees
Peirce College, Philadelphia’s leading private, non-profit, four-year accredited institution for working adult learners, is pleased to announce the addition of two members to its Board of Trustees, Marc D.
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- ARC seeking AmeriCorps Members for Literacy Initiative
The Adult Reading Center, as an accredited member of the Houston Center for Literacy, will have 2 AmeriCorps Member positions at its site in Pearland beginning in August 2013.
June 20, 2013 - Pearland Journal
- State Crime Lab wins accreditation
The State Crime Laboratory now is accredited under tough new international standards, a news release from the attorney general’s office said.
June 20, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- Sean McCormack in Los Angeles Times
It is an example of the fact that this government doesn't know any bounds. It flouted all international convention, as well as the protections accorded to diplomats accredited to their country,McCormack said. "And it is a taste of the kind...
- Lockwood Smith in Stuff.co.nz
Journalists operating within the parliamentary precinct are accredited and agree to abide by rules,Dr Smith said in a statement. "In this case there were clear breaches of those rules where television journalists pursued a Member of...