- n someone who acts as assistant
- s functioning in a supporting capacity
the main library and its auxiliary branches
- s furnishing added support
The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other
- The auxiliary power unit provides electricity and compressed air primarily for air conditioning and on-board controls when the craft is on the ground and the engines are not .
- Although the weapon was mostly a patchwork of proven hardware, the computer that was supposed to coordinate the system never worked properly, and its auxiliary power unit provided .
- The Handley Page wing contains a long narrow auxiliary wing set in its forward edge.
News & Articles
- Coast Guard Auxiliary offers boating safety classes
MOHAVE VALLEY — Classroom interactive courses covering the basics of boating; federal and state laws, equipment requirements, navigation, emergency measures and boating safety; will be offered by certified instructors with the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary.
June 22, 2013 - The Laughlin Times
- Ottumwa Firefighters' wives to start Ladies Auxiliary Club
Ladies Auxiliary Club will have its first bake sale fundraiser Saturday morning at south side Ottumwa Fire Station from 9 a.m. to noon
June 21, 2013 - KTVO Kirksville
- Oswego Health auxiliary makes donation
OSWEGO — Members of the Oswego Health Auxiliary made a $50,000 donation to the health system during the group's May meeting.
June 21, 2013 - The Palladium-Times
- Michael Bloomberg in Fort Greene/Clinton Hill Courier
I have a special respect for the men and women of our Auxiliary program who volunteer to fight crime,Bloomberg said. "They do it for no pay and no glory - but purely because of a love they have for our city and a strong desire to serve...
- George Niederauer in Catholic News Agency (press release)
I am most grateful to our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, for appointing Monsignor Robert McElroy as Auxiliary Bishop of San Francisco,wrote the archbishop. "We in this Archdiocese are delighted that Monsignor McElroy's gifts and zeal will...