- n an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
- s furnishing added support
an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism
- s enhancing the action of a medical treatment
the adjuvant action of certain bacteria
- These drugs are considered adjuvant--that is, auxiliary--therapies because they're usually used in conjunction with conventional medications when the latter fail to provide relief.
- Novartis Vaccines added what's called an adjuvant, or immune-boosting chemical, to its version of the swine flu shot and found a 7.
- Daniel Vasella in CIDRAP
In the Novartis announcement today, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Daniel Vasella said, "We are proud to be one of the first companies to bring influenza cell culture as well as adjuvant technology to the United States. We have seen a great...
- Mike Leavitt in Reuters
In the event of an influenza pandemic, a vaccine that uses adjuvant could provide a way to extend a limited vaccine supply to more people,HHS Secretary Mike Leavitt said in a statement.
- Glenn in StreetInsider.com (subscription)
This data also confirms our general approach of using an adjuvant patch to improve the immune response to injected vaccines and the ability of our adjuvant to safely and effectively stimulate robust immune responses via the skin,said Gregory...