- v provide with military equipment
- s provided with necessary articles of equipment for a specialized purpose (especially military)
troops accoutered for battle
properly accoutered for the trip
- On October 31, the angels were appropriately accoutered for Halloween, with pumpkins nestled in their arms.
- In one scene where she is accoutered like Lady Godiva, sans horse, he enjoys her favors.
- The week's revelry opened with a parade of 70,000 Afghan soldiers accoutered with German helmets and a weird assortment of old and new British matriel; above the parade wobbled .