- a being or containing an acid; of a solution having an excess of hydrogen atoms (having a pH of less than 7)
- s being sour to the taste
- The report also suggested that because of the chemical makeup of bisphenol A, it may leach more in fatty or acidic liquids, such as milk or apple juice, than in water.
- Using tones of stony authority fused with acidic mockery, Meyssan casts the events of Sept.
- When added to thin and acidic soil of the kind found in much of South America and Africa, char produces higher agricultural yields and lets farmers cut down on costly, petroleum .
News & Articles
- Food canning business gets variance
PLYMOUTH - Marshall County will have a new canner of low acidic foods. Homer Kuhn of 6A Road in Plymouth came before the Marshall County Board of Zoning Appeals to seek a variance of use for a business to produce and can low acidic foods for distribution.
June 13, 2013 - The Pilot News
- Evidence Of Non-Acidic Water Discovered By Mars Rover Opportunity
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports – Your Universe Online NASA’s Opportunity rover has discovered new evidence that Mars was once a planet capable of supporting life – a rock which appears to be rich in clays formed in non-acidic water, the US space agency announced Friday. According to Kenneth Chang of the New York Times , the rock discovered by the older of the two currently operational Mars rovers ...
June 9, 2013 - redOrbit
- NASA Opportunity rover finds sign of past non-acidic water on Mars
The hunt for evidence of water on Mars that could support life has been a long and exciting one (depending on your definition of exciting). While there is evidence abound of water that used to be on the Martian planet, it has been of the highly acidic variety, which is not conducive to life. Now, Read The Full Story
June 8, 2013 - SlashGear
- Paul Watson in FOXNews
Rotten butter is butyric acid as orange juice is citric acid ...... beer is more acidic,Watson told The Associated Press by satellite phone from his ship. "Our tactics are designed to not hurt anybody, so we make the deck as slippery as...
- Alton Brown in Cape Cod Times
The oil in dressings serves several functions, including providing a "cling factor, so your acidic and other flavorings don't end up in a puddle at the bottom of the bowl," says Food Network personality Alton Brown.
- Steve Squyres in Telegraph.co.uk
The rovers' chief investigator, Steve Squyres, added: "Those minerals form under wet conditions more neutral than the wet, acidic environment that formed the sulphates we've found with Opportunity. The clay minerals at Endeavour speak to a time when...