uh kyooh zuh tiv
- n the case of nouns serving as the direct object of a verb
- s containing or expressing accusation
- a serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes
- As the painful analysis unfolds, he issues a litany of accusative pronouns: "This fourth of July is yours, not mine.
- Its chief usage is in the accusative: "Do you have a Zoe Baird problem?" That was the question that brought down Kimba Wood as a candidate for Attorney General (even though her .
- The accusative singular is nauseam, hence ad nauseam "to the point of nauseadisgustrevulsion.