accusing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v bring an accusation against; level a charge against
- v blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against
- s containing or expressing accusation
his accusing glare
- Then last week the Securities and Exchange Commission filed a civil lawsuit accusing him of illegal stock transactions involving seven companies, including his 1988 takeover of .
- At a meeting of 200 Unitarians in Manhattan last month to discuss racial problems, 31 Negro delegates held a separate caucus, accusing their church of denying Negroes fair .
- Democrats are already accusing Republicans of intimidating voters in an attempt to steal the presidential election; Republicans are already accusing Democrats of committing voter .
News & Articles
- SEC Settles Pricing Case Against Morgan Keegan Fund Directors
Regulators settled civil charges accusing former directors of Morgan Keegan bond mutual funds of failing to police the portfolio managers they oversaw.
June 14, 2013 - FOX Business
- Syria: US chemical weapons charges 'full of lies'
BEIRUT (AP) — The Syrian government on Friday dismissed U.S. charges that it used chemical weapons as "full of lies," accusing President Barack Obama of resorting to fabrications to justify his decision to arm Syrian rebels. The commander of the main rebel umbrella group welcomed the U.S. move, saying it would lift his fighters' morale.
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Anti-Mugabe hackers attack website of S.Africa's ruling ANC
By Ed Cropley JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Hackers opposed to Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe took out the website of the African National Congress (ANC) on Friday, accusing South Africa's ruling party of a corrupt and bloodstained relationship with the former British colony's leader. The group also said it had successfully attacked the website of Zimbabwe's Ministry of Defence "for the genocide ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in The Miami Herald
I don't know what's next,Obama said at an outdoor rally in North Carolina. "By the end of the week, he'll be accusing me of being a secret communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten. I shared my peanut butter and jelly sandwich."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in New York Times
The US president thinks by accusing the nation of Iran he can undermine the role of our country in the world,Mr. Ahmadinejad said. "I think President Obama has made a big mistake."
- Sherrod Brown in San Diego Union Tribune
John McCain through this whole thing has said zero about his connection to DHL,Brown said. "We need their help. I'm accusing them of indifference."