- v provide with military equipment
- s provided with necessary articles of equipment for a specialized purpose (especially military)
- In the office, a score of clerks were visible through a glass door, bending over desks and adding machines, all accoutred in blue denim smocks; behind a door marked "Private .
- Amid dazzling sunshine before the Imperial Palace, troops goose-stepped past Adolf Hitler garbed as a simple Storm Trooper and Germany's former Crown Prince accoutred as a Death .
- Snappily accoutred Fascist militiamen and plainclothes agents in all conceivable disguises arrived to put Stresa and its basking tourists under careful scrutiny.