- v add to the very end
He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language
- v fix to; attach
append a charm to the necklace
- v state or say further
- Twitterers like to append notes called hashtags #theylooklikethis to their tweets, so that they can be grouped and searched for by topic; especially interesting or .
- He points to the colloquial Chinese for "white" and "black," which append both words with "devil.
- Yes, simply append "to be continued" to your initial post, and media rockstar that you are, get on it.
- Alpha Oumar Konare in Turkish Press
Konare called on the rebel groups "to hasten to append their signatures, without any conditions, to the document, before its implementation."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Today's Zaman
Not only are we abolishing visas, we will remove other obstacles, too. We will append our signature on partnerships which could be a model for the world. We have this potential,ErdoÄŸan told the gathering, while he voiced a wish to expand the...
- Nelson Chamisa in San Francisco Chronicle
The MDC did not append its signature to a ZANU-PF power-grabbing deal but to a power-sharing deal,Chamisa said.