add up : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v develop into
- v determine the sum of
- v add up in number or quantity
- v be reasonable or logical or comprehensible
News & Articles
- Poor Math Skills Make a Mortgage Default More Likely
Researchers investigating the trigger for the 2008 mortgage meltdown have found some borrowers’ math just doesn’t add up. Unprecedented numbers of American subprime mortgage holders began defaulting on their loans in 2006, precipitating two years later the most severe global recession since The Great Depression. Pundits have offered numerous theories about what started the mortgage mayhem, but ...
June 24, 2013 - Discover
- Cal financing plan downed by the count?
Two plus two didn't always add up to four when Cal counted how many premium seats had been sold.
June 24, 2013 - San Jose Mercury News
- Best/worst degrees for paying off debt
College costs can add up fast, especially for students taking out loans. So which degrees really pay off?
June 18, 2013 - WGAL 8 Susquehanna Valley