- v give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- v supply food ready to eat; for parties and banquets
- This online dating site is among the largest of its kind to cater specifically to recent divorcees.
- Three of the six most often mentioned luxury brands in India are local and cater primarily to men.
- This ability to cater to fickle tastes is just one manifestation of an extraordinary flexibility that BMW has injected into a company that sold nearly 1.
News & Articles
- Lenovo launches Miix multi-mode Windows 8 tablet
The new 10.1-inch tablet is designed — in theory — to cater for everyone. Tablet lovers, PC lovers...
June 21, 2013 - ZDNet
- $175 rental fee incites landlords in A Pocono Country Place
A new $175 association fee for renters in A Pocono Country Place will destroy the businesses of landlords who cater to vacationers, a landlords' group told the APCP Board.
June 21, 2013 - Pocono Record
- Paris tackles rudeness to tourists with new manual
PARIS (Reuters) - One of the world's most visited cities but also famous for its rudeness, Paris has embarked on a campaign to improve its reputation and better cater to the needs of tourists. Waiters, taxi drivers and sales staff in the French capital all too often come off as impolite, unhelpful and unable to speak foreign languages say local tourism chiefs, who are handing out a manual with ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Gerard Kleisterlee in Bloomberg
While the effects were felt strongly in our activities that cater to the consumer market and to the construction and automotive industries, our healthcare sales are now impacted as well,Kleisterlee said in the statement.
- Dalton McGuinty in Toronto Star
Right now, by and large, we have an interest rate policy which is designed to cater to a super-heated petro-dollar originating from economic activity taking place in Alberta and Western Canada generally,said McGuinty. "The high dollar is...
- David Cook in San Francisco Chronicle
I didn't put up a front,says Cook, who dates former "Idol" contestant Kimberly Caldwell. "I wasn't trying to be anything else. I wasn't trying to cater to any particular person. I just was on the show, you know? And so, when I cried, it...