- n an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone
politicians never discuss the real issues
- n one of a series published periodically
she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist's waiting room
- n some situation or event that is thought about
- n the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
a new issue of stamps
the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago
- n supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
- n the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- n a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- n the immediate descendants of a person
he died without issue
- n the becoming visible
- n an opening that permits escape or release
the canyon had only one issue
- n the act of issuing printed materials
- v prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- v circulate or distribute or equip with
issue a new uniform to the children
- v bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- v come out of
Water issued from the hole in the wall
- v make out and issue
- PTI Magazine Archives - PTI Archives allows users to search past covers, articles and PTI Magazine back issues.
- This is a critical issue for people in this position, and it is also a critical issue to fight that fight for life, whether it be euthanasia or abortion.
- Their marriage foundered, she says, over boundary issues: she has none, he has many.
News & Articles
- New-Issue Leveraged Loan Yields Rise Amid High Yield Tremors
The leveraged loan market's recent cooling has given some relief to long-suffering institutional investors, who have seen yields on new-issue loans slide noticeably over the past year.
June 12, 2013 - Forbes
- State Police issue 'silver alert' for man, 75, with Alzheimer's disease
State Police issue 'silver alert' for man, 75, with Alzheimer's disease
June 12, 2013 - The Providence Journal
- Issue 24: The Queer Issue
In this week's issue, we celebrate Pride Baltimore and the first year of gay marriage in Maryland with a feature by Kate Drabinski on the women behind WeDo Baltimore , the mass wedding scheduled for this weekend in Druid Hill Park, and another one by Michael Farley on the state of queer art in Baltimore. Also, check out our Pride Guide and our tour of Baltimore's gay bars . In Mobtown Beat, Van ...
June 11, 2013 - Baltimore City Paper
- Barack Obama in Newsweek
I understand how easy it is for this town to become consumed in the game of politics, to turn every issue into a running tally of who's up and who's down,Obama said in his opening remarks.
- Al Gore in Globe and Mail
We face a true planetary emergency,Mr. Gore said in a statement shortly after winning the prize on Friday. "The climate crisis is not a political issue."
- Linda Lingle in CNN
I am vetoing this bill because I have become convinced that this issue is of such significant societal importance that it deserves to be decided directly by all the people of Hawaii,Lingle said. "The subject of this legislation has touched...