- v put into print
The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce
- v prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
publish a magazine or newspaper
- v have (one's written work) issued for publication
She published 25 books during her long career
- In the world of Christian publishing, Strang combines a sense of mission with sharp business acumen.
- Can't get your first novel published the traditional way? Build an audience via podcasting and, just maybe, the publishers will come to you.
- The folks at Crown are confident their publishing house is big enough to accomodate all views from the White House.
News & Articles
- Why we decided to publish teachers' names, 'value-added' ratings
Why did The Plain Dealer and StateImpact Ohio decide to publish teachers' names and their value-added ratings? We explain.
June 16, 2013 - The Sun Press
- Google asks to publish more US gov't information
Google asks to publish more US gov't information Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:47 pm, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google is asking the Obama administration for permission to disclose more details about the U.S. government's demands for email and other ...
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Times Recorder to publish largest job section of the year
On Sunday, the Times Recorder will publish an expanded job section, the most job listings for any Sunday newspaper this year.
June 14, 2013 - Zanesville Times Recorder
- Barack Obama in AFP
If we want to be the global leader in combating HIV/AIDS, we need to act like it. And that's why on Monday, my administration will publish a final rule that eliminates the travel ban effective just after the New Year,Obama said.
- Bill Keller in Editor & Publisher
In a statement today, Times Executive Editor Bill Keller said, "On the timing, our policy is, we publish stories when they are ready. 'Ready' means the facts have been nailed down to our satisfaction, the subjects have all been given a full and fair...
- Jean-Claude Trichet in Wall Street Journal
We welcome the decision announced by the European Council to publish, with the consent of the banks involved, the individual results of the stress test exercise for banks in the European Union,Trichet said.