- n something that results
- n a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- In the final analysis, we have adopted a policy that we will not try to influence the outcome of the upcoming Iraqi election by covertly helping individual candidates for office.
- Meles: It's very obvious now that the opposition tried to change the outcome of the election by unconstitutional means.
- Those who offered official commentary tended to question the fairness of the outcome without focusing on specific allegations.
News & Articles
- Outcome of the balance sheet for liquidation purposes
Press Release June 13, 2013 Outcome of the balance sheet for liquidation purposes The board of directors of Russian Real Estate Investment Company AB (publ) (reg. no. 556653-9705) (the " Company ") ...
June 13, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Immunomedics Reports That UCB Announces New Results From Phase 2B Open-Label Extension Study Evaluating the Long-Term ...
-- Relative to the 12-week, double-blind EMBLEM(TM) study, primary outcome data from the open-label extension identified no new safety or tolerability signals1 -- Relative to EMBLEM(TM) baseline, secondary ...
June 13, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.: Promising Advance for Many Common Cancers
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc. announces positive results from experiments carried out with its lead cancer drug candidate, COTI-2, in the cancer research laboratories of Gordon Mills, M.D., Ph.D. ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- President Bush in USA Today
On this day, at this hour, it is still within our power to shape the outcome of this battle,Bush said. "Let us find our resolve and turn events toward victory."
- Gordon Brown in Telegraph.co.uk
Gordon Brown argued that, because Scottish judicial issues are devolved, his Government "could not interfere and had no control over the final outcome".
- Ben Bernanke in Reuters
The outcome of the stress test is not going to be fail or pass,Bernanke said in testimony to the Senate Banking Committee on Tuesday.