- n a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- v cause to become
The shot rendered her immobile
- v give something useful or necessary to
- v give an interpretation or rendition of
The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully
- v give or supply
The estate renders some revenue for the family
- v pass down
render a verdict
- v make over as a return
They had to render the estate
- v give back
- v to surrender someone or something to another
render up the prisoners
render the town to the enemy
- v show in, or as in, a picture
the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting
- v coat with plastic or cement
render the brick walls in the den
- v bestow
- v restate (words) from one language into another language
She rendered the French poem into English
- v melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
render fat in a casserole
- It takes a big talent to render in words the animal, essentially anti-verbal experience of eating.
- Creating something iconic is only half the battle; it's what comes next that counts--the tweaks that render these things as cool today as they were the year they were created.
- That requires an extreme amount of horsepower--the computational power of DreamWorks' render farm puts it roughly among the 15 fastest supercomputers on the planet.
News & Articles
- Macon Attorney Pushes For DOJ Election Decision
Macon’s City Attorney, Virgil Adams, has requested the Department of Justice render a decision about the consolidated Macon/Bibb County elections by Monday. Lawmakers passed local legislation during the 2013 session to change the area’s elections from partisan to non-partisan as voters elect their...
June 12, 2013 - Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Apple to add kill switches to iPhones
Apple to add kill switches to iPhones Apple said Monday it will equip its new iPhones with a "kill switch" that will render the devices useless if stolen - making the Cupertino firm the first manufacturer to act on a chorus of law enforcement calls to discourage robbers who are targeting smartphones. Once a user throws the kill switch - or activation lock, as Apple calls it - only someone with ...
June 12, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Death Notice: Joseph H. DiMatteo
var objLink = new myC_Remote.BuyLink(); objLink.LinkContent = " "; objLink.IsAboveImage = false; objLink.LinkClass = "field-items"; objLink.PricingSheetID = "2041"; objLink.Render(); Joseph H. DiMatteo, 84, of Sierra Vista, Ariz., passed away on Monday, June 10, 2013, at home with his family by his side. Graveside services will be on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 10 a.m. at Post Cemetery with ...
June 12, 2013 - The Sierra Vista Herald
- George Voinovich in FOXNews
Judge Sotomayor's decisions, while not always the decision I would render, are not outside the legal mainstream and do not indicate an obvious desire to legislate from the bench,Republican Sen. George Voinovich of Ohio said on the Senate...
- Jeff Sessions in Boston Globe
I will not vote for, and no senator should vote for, anyone who will not render justice impartially,Sessions said.
- Patrick Fitzgerald in International Herald Tribune
The jury will not be asked to render a verdict on the war or what they think of the war,Fitzgerald said.