- v refer for judgment or consideration
The lawyers submitted the material to the court
- v put before
I submit to you that the accused is guilty
- v yield to the control of another
- v hand over formally
- v refer to another person for decision or judgment
- v yield to another's wish or opinion
- v accept or undergo, often unwillingly
- v make an application as for a job or funding
- v make over as a return
- v accept as inevitable
- Although anyone can submit articles, pictures or videos to social-news sites, it is still the sites' most active members who disproportionately influence which posts wind up on the .
- I am curious how to submit new recipe ideas to you.
- The hit NBC comedy The Office invites viewers to submit photos of the high jinks in their own work spaces.